On 18th February 2020 SCOPE-RD, GIRLS ADVOCACY ALLIANCE team organized an interface meeting between key religious leaders and youth advocates in the prevention of child marriages at the top to the bottom level.
- Discussed on the effective implementation of PCMA
- Discussed on framing the formats for reporting mechanisms of child marriages at root level.
- Framed Advocacy asks to influence the government officials especially the Endowment department and the district administration for proper reporting and protection mechanisms.
- Framed some of the innovative activities to influence the actors and the people in the society.
- Youth advocates were proactive in this meeting and given their significant participation and contribution.
- Media personnel are very keen in promoting the activities of religious leaders in prevention of child marriages at their operational areas at district and block level across Khammam district.